AcrySof® IQ Toric IOL—The Height of Innovation
See How the AcrySof® IQ Toric IOL Takes Precise Astigmatism Correction to the Next Level
The latest innovation in IOL technology, the AcrySof® IQ Toric IOL takes the proven platform for precise astigmatism correction and adds the enhanced image quality of an aspheric lens. Together, these elements offer outstanding surgical precision with the proven outcomes your patients demand.
With the Combined Benefits of Toricity and Asphericity, the AcrySof® IQ Toric IOL Truly Offers the Best of Both Worlds
- Unique toric design offers astigmatism patients the best opportunity for bilateral spectacle-independent distance vision
- AcrySof® single-piece platform ensures exceptional rotational stability, with less than 4° average rotation 6 months after implantation
- Range of cylinder powers includes patients with lower levels of astigmatism
- Proven aspheric technology reduces spherical and higher-order aberrations
- Aspheric optic offers increased contrast sensitivity and improved functional vision in challenging environments
- Proprietary blue light-filtering chromophore filters more than UV
Experience the Freedom of Vision at All Distances
Imagine driving with more confidence. Or golfing without losing sight of the ball. From reading to playing tennis to playing bridge, you can experience clear vision at near, intermediate and far distances with the help of multifocal lenses.
When you opt for cataract surgery with multifocal lenses, such as the AcrySof® IQ ReSTOR® family of lenses, you’re opting for the opportunity for freedom from both cataracts and presbyopia, a condition that makes it difficult to focus on objects that are close to you as the lenses in your eyes lose flexibility with age.
Multifocal lenses can even help you reduce your dependency on glasses. In fact, four out of five AcrySof® IQ ReSTOR® IOL recipients reported never wearing glasses after having the lens implanted in both eyes.