Attention patients of Clark Eye Center, you are now able to access your medical records through our electronic medical records Web Portal.
Before you can use the patient Web Portal you will need to know your exact First Name and Last Name, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, as they are saved in your office medical record registration at Clark Eye Center. You will also need to have a valid email address and use the initial password set in Options – Interface.
(Default is 1234).
1. Sign on to www.myeyecarerecords.com and register by clicking the registration link (below “Remember me next time”)
2. Fill in the registration form. It needs to be entered exactly as it appears in your office medical records. (name,SSN, DOB, Email, Initial Password (1234))and create a New Password. After filling in the information click (Submit Registration) button.
3. After you have registered successfully, a “Successfully Registered” popup will appear. Click (OK).
4. Go to the Login screen and enter your email address and your New Password and click (Log In). [Returning to step #1]
5. Click on the (View Document) link to bring up a pop-up window with the visit record. [Make sure pop-ups are allowed]
6. From this screen , you can view the Continuity of Care Document (CCD) as well as download it to your computer.
7. When finished click the (Logout) button.
If you have any questions please call the office for additional assistance.