Clark Eye Center offers the most sophisticated diagnostics for the evaluation of LASIK patients. The ZYOPTIX Diagnostic Workstation combines wavefront technology (evaluation of the aberrations in the eye for custom personalized treatments) and corneal topography (analyzes the corneal shape and thickness). This technology helps to determine accurate, safe and efficient patient selection. It also helps to reduce the retreatment rates.
An integral part of the Zyoptix workstation is the Advanced Nomogram. Clark Eye Center uses the latest, state-of-the-art methodology for use in custom LASIK eye surgery procedures when treating nearsightedness and astigmatism. Using the Advanced Nomogram when performing custom LASIK with the TECHNOLAS 217z100 laser, significantly improves the predictability of the results, as well as reducing the possibility of requiring a second enhancement procedure. Technolas Perfect Vision is the ONLY company in the US being able to offer this latest, approved technology for LASIK on their laser platform.
Orbscan II Corneal Topographer:
• Scanning slit technology that measures the anterior and posterior corneal surfaces.
• Full corneal thickness measurements
• Preop and post-op comparisons
Zywave Wavefront analyzer
• Measures the presence of higher order aberrations and lower order aberrations
• Iris recognition for safe and secure patient identification as well as for pupil centration and eye rotation.